So I enjoy teaching all I know and this will be the 1st installment of many videos sharing my techniques.
This is a really easy tutorial to follow . Hope you enjoy and recreate something similar .
So for years I always get compliments on my brows rather their filled in or just natural . I prefer them filled in because of course I’M EXTRAAAAA lol.
Recently i’ve simplified my routine to using just a pencil brush to fill them in and foundation and concealer to sharpen them up.That’s it! it’s so simple.
here’s a simple tutorial I put together for you . Check it out hope you enjoy .
Please feel free to Share ,Like ,and Comment .
so I did this fun hair look and decided to make it into a wig so I could revisit this look in the future and it be quick and easy.
learn how I create a half wig using the crochet method on a braided cap. I alternated between havana twist ,faux locs and yarn braids .
list of products used below
Sensationnel African Collection -SB SAMBA TWIST BRAID 50 #1
BATIK RAGGAE BRAID-
BOBBI BOSS- BOMBA DREADLOCKS FAUX LOCS SOUL#1
VANNAS CHOICE-LION BRAND -400 OATMEAL
(any brand of yarn will work)
Hope you enjoy
Do you have those certain celebrities or friends that you think are hair icons? I do ..
I have quite a few actually lol. They are all for different reason of course.
This question prompted my latest hairstyle on my favorite wig.
I attended a friends event The Ultimate Sip & Slay this past weekend and got an overwhelming amount of compliments that I thought I’d do a tutorial on how I achieved the look.
First let me share why I decided to do this look and where my inspiration came from.
Like really? Why is Solange’s hair so Fabulous. I instantly fell in love with this look.
To ensure a beautiful installation I recommend to always prep your bundles before installing them. Rather it’s for a sew in , quick weave , or wig.
Prepping can include many things like sealing the wefts , applying color or highlights , and just simply shampooing and conditioning bundles.
here is a list of really good shampoos/conditioners and treatments below.
- L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair restoring Shampoo & Conditioner
- Tresemme’ Touchable Softness / Climate Protection Shampoo & Conditioner
- Aussie Moist Shampoo & Conditioner
- Joico Moisture Recovery
- Paul Mitchell Shampoo 2 & The Detangler
- AG Ultra Moist Shampoo and Fast Food Conditioner (whole line is BOMB)
Tips for BOMB prep
- Shampoo 2-3 times rinsing with warm to hot water
- Condition hair once leaving on hair for about 5 mins (if no treatment is being used) Rinse with cool to cold water’
- Treat extensions once every month esp if you did a lot of heat styling. Choose from hot oil treatment , moisture treatment , protein treatment or masques
- major key towel dry 20% then LET AIR DRY!
- see video for visual
What you will need to successfully color your Lace Frontal, Lace or Silk closures , and or Bundles.
- Clairol professional Liquicolor 1AA/52D Ultra Cool Black 2oz (Sally Beauty)
- Salon Care Professional 10 Volume Creme (Sally Beauty)
- Color Bowl (Sally Beauty)
- Color applicator Brush (Sally Beauty)
- plastic or vinyl gloves (Sally Beauty)
- Hair Clips (local beauty supply or Sally Beauty )
- Hair Bundles and or Frontal ( Herdreamhair.com)
- wig block or form head (some local beauty supply stores , online)
- Tripod-standing or table stand for wig making (online , amazon)
- T pins ( fabric store , some local beauty supply stores , online)
There is a link to watch below that is very detailed but I wanted to just go over a few things I left out.
Ok first I want you to RELAX. Yes I said relax. Often times we defeat ourselves before we even gave it a try. Trust me after watching this video through once then coloring your hair you’ll have no problem doing a very good job. Second thing is take your time …… Girl you just spent them coins on that investment don’t ruin it rushing. You will be upset if you can’t part the hair where ever because you got color on the lace or silk.
I’m sure you’re about to do a BOMB job so tag me showing how you did on your social media #IDidItBeautyByMalika
I hope you enjoy this content and can learn from it . I would greatly appreciate you sharing this video with anyone who could benefit. Thumbs it up on YouTube so I know to continue content like this. Thanks again for your support and please subscribe if you’re not.